Friday, September 9, 2011

The TWINcredibles are TWO...


Wow! My little TWINcedibles turn TWO!!!...where oh where has the time gone?
The last 2 years have been 100% filled with new and fun adventures!
The TWINcredibles are talking up a strom! It is non -stop talking in our house now. My 6 year old Superhero is a talkaholic as well! I had original thought I would make a list of all the words and things they say...but...once I hit 100 words I decided it would be a little redundant and borning for everyone else:)
The TWINcredibles at 2: A day in the life...

  • Hollie go potty (our 2year old Aussie)
  • Nunzio go potty (our 10week old Pom Pom)
  • NO BARK
  • Elias play
  • B bite
  • Si bite
  • Mommy I need kiss
  • Mommy I need Snuggle
  • I love Mommy
  • I love Daddy
  • I hungry
  • Yummy toast
  • Yummy bottle
  • Chocolate bottle
  • Please
  • Thank you
  • Grandma
  • Sissy
  • Brothy
  • Car
  • Outside
  • Inside
  • Play 
  • Fun
  • Kitty
  • Puppy
  • Friend
  • Flower
  • Eggs
  • Cherries
  • watermelon
  • milk
  • juice

Yeah...You get the idea!
It is so much fun and so amazing to see their little minds working and watch them learn! I love when they learn a new word or how to do something their older brother does! They are so happy!
My life is so TWINcredible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment